This was launched by an Taoiseach, Micheál Martin TD and Disability Advocate Sinéad Burke in March 2021. The service empowers employers with all the information and advice needed to hire inclusively and to employ, manage and retain staff with disabilities.
Employers for Change:
- Provides a dedicated helpline giving advice and information to employers about recruiting and employing people with disabilities.
- Hosts a central web-based information resource incorporating guidance and a FAQ section.
- Provides and participates in awareness raising and outreach activities.
- Maintains links with employer stakeholders and disability stakeholders.
- Promotes the positive business case for the employment of people with disabilities.
Visit www.employersforchange.ie for more information.